Re: Seat Leon X-Perience is something we'd want to experience

Attending European auto shows like this week's Paris expo always makes

> me kind of jealous of the things offered in other markets. Funny > little MPVs, hot hatches of all shapes and sizes, and just generally > weird stuff are plentiful here, but we'd never, ever see these things > in the States. And among the wares not often found in our market that > are of particular interest, to me, are lifted wagons, like the new > Seat Leon X-Perience on display here. Sure, America has had its share > of things like Vol... > Read More: >

Agreed, I do like a lot of the vehicles available in Europe and wish they were available here. I guess that the Seat is pretty much the same as the Jetta.

Reply to
PAS