Replacement tire suggestions for '06 Outback 3.0 sedan?

Hi there:

I'm at 40K miles and going on my fourth winter with the orignal tires on my 2006 Outback 3.0 sedan.

Can anyone offer a suggestion for replacement tires?

I live in New England and drive regularly in adverse, snowy conditions.

I rank overall handling and safety above comfort and road noise level.

Thanks!

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Hi, Ideally you should have two sets of tires. One for summer and one for winter.

Reply to
Tony Hwang