Re: Legacy 95 with frozen brakes

Thank you all for the advice, the fluid looks good, but we'll give it a flush(bleed) just to be sure, and clean up the valve as advised. I know where it is, we took that hose out to see if anything was clogging it and found a there was a valve in there. Hopefully that will solve the trouble! I'll keep you posted. Happy Holidays!

Louise the ferretlady

Reply to
Louise the ferretlady