Si drive

If you have si-drive how do you like it?

Reply to
isquat

Got the 2007 Legacy 2.5 GT Sedan 5-speed automatic, which I love. On the SI, I tried out the I mode, but, it's just too...hesitant. Also...believe it or not, I get better mileage with the S mode (19.6 in city vs. 18.4). The S+ is NICE when you want to show up, or when traveling in the mountains (I live near Denver, CO), but, eats gas.

Reply to
Bill Bradley