silver touch-up paint in Canada

I have a 04 Forester (silver) and wonder if any Canadians out there have had any luck finding the appropriate touch-up paint at Canadian Tire?? Thanks

Reply to
MG

I've always found the dealer to be the best chance of getting the exact touch-up paint. The paints I've bought from Toyota, Subaru, and Jeep weren't outrageously expensive, either.

While it's the same packaging as seen in some auto parts stores, the time and effort savings of not having to check multiple places was worth it to me.

Reply to
Bonehenge

I agree. I paid more money to have a dealer check the paint numbers and match the color, which is perfect. Now that I have the colors down, I can probably buy touch up paint off the Net. Still, the price difference isn't that much, especially if you figure in shipping.

Reply to
Sheldon