Social Comment

Although I regularily scan this group for Subaru info, I very much appreciate some of the "off-topic" discourse. Isn't it nice to think we can freely express ourselves about things other than only Subaru. Of course, Subaru owners will naturally be more pragmatic and thoughtful (mostly).

Anyway, well done group participants, enjoyable!

Reply to
Grolsch

Ahh, the natural habitat of a pragmatist: a subie! :) All this time I though my reason for having them was that they were pretty solid cars and easy to work on.. (I guess that makes me thoughful, then? )

Btw, like your handle - good beer. Too bad we can't get it on tap over here in the US.

Reply to
remco