Speedometer on a GL10 1988

Recently, my father gave me as a gift a 1988 Subaru GL10. Great car, goes from 0 to 60 miles in 9 sec, thanks to the turbocharger. But I want to convert the speedometer from miles per hour to kilometers per hour, system which I use here in South America.

I tried by pressing some buttons in the meter deck (temperature, trip average, etc), and nothing worked. So, what else should I do to convert the speedometer?

Thanks in advance,

Diego Salgado

Reply to
Diego SALGADO