Stalling forester

2001 forester, automatic and it stalls, you press the gas and hold it and nothing happens, then it will randomly go, it practicly stops moving while driving too, we just brought it home from the shop and they said they couldnt find anything and fix what they could but nothing worked, it still does the same thing, anyone have any idea whats up?
Reply to
twoods1389

That sounds exactly like the problems I was having. Read through this thread and it should help:

Bill Thompson via CarKB.com

If the link does not work, it was posted in early May with the subject line "Forrester: hesitation and problems when accelerating". Check the archieve.

Reply to
Bill Thompson via CarKB.com