STi Line in North America- Follow up

As a follow up to my original post last week I wanted to mention that the latest issue of Popular Mechanics (September 03') arrived on Friday. Page 75 shows the Japanese version of the next Lagacy model which will be brought into the US next Spring. According to the PM story they will offer a turbo version (280hp) 6 months later and a twin turbo (350hp) version after that.

I am so glad to see that Subaru is leveraging their success with the Imprezza WRX and STi models by bringing the high performance Legacy models to the US!

-GlennK

Reply to
nospam