Re: STi Line in North America

"nospam" wrote

While on a business trip to Japan > last year I was amazed at the great hi-performance versions of the Legacy > that have not been brought to the US.

Subaru recently announced the new turbocharged legacy will be coming to North America in March 2004.

Reply to
Brian

Excellent! Thank you for the reply Brian.

-GlennK

Reply to
nospam

A silver STi drove by us in our WRX as we drove down the highway in Illinois; I would recognize that biplane spoiler anywhere. Looks pretty sweet, but I like the front of our WRX better. :)

So the STi, at least one, is already driving around Chicago with Illinois plates.

Reply to
Jenna Olson

Delicious! That sounds like they are already doing some testing in North America. I look forward to the official release, now about that trade in...

-GlennK

Reply to
nospam

It was released in June. I have had mine since the 4 Jun.

Reply to
FNO

FNO,

Thank you for the reply but I was talking about the Legacy STi models not the Imprezza/WRX STi model. I think the car you bought in June is the Imprezza/WRX based STi.

-GlennK

Reply to
nospam

The Legacy STi is rumoured for 2006 MY

Reply to
FNO

They are in Canada already. Saw one today in silver.

Sweet. Huge brakes, Calipers.

Dealer wanted $48,000 deposit to test drive it :)

Reply to
Gonzo