Stuck hatch on 99 OB

I can't open the hatch! It happened before, and some guy just pulled harder and got it open. But this time, I hit it on the inside with a sledge without result (with the latch clamped, of course).

Do I have to take the cover off of the inside of the hatch to fix it, or do I just hit it harder? I don't want to break anything. The car is good for several more years.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Green

Remove the panel and reconnect or adjust whatever is loose.

Reply to
johninKY

I was afraid of that. But thanks!

Reply to