Subaru confirms 2015 WRX STI to grace Detroit show stand

From AB

All-New 2015 Subaru WRX® STI® Debuts At North American International Auto Show In Detroit

CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc. announced today it will introduce the all-new 2015 WRX STI, Subaru's iconic performance flagship model, at the North American International Auto Show on January 14th. Stay tuned to Subaru's media website at

for more information. View the attachments for this post at:

MummyChunk

The new styling looks interesting. But have they increased the power yet? It seems to have been stuck at around the 300HP range right from its original introduction.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Agreed. Many is the time I have wished my WRX had 350hp (and 35mpg).

Ben

Reply to
Ben Jammin