Subaru Legacy 1994 2.0GL Automatic

I am in the UK

I am getting "grumbling" noises as I turn corners. My garage tells me I have a worn viscous coupling which needs rebuilding/refurbishing. They want to charge me c£1250 for carrying out the repair. This seems very expensive. Does anyone know what a fair price would be?

Thank you

Reply to
ntl-news

holy smokes !

Thats like $3000 AU for a ten year old car..... can't help you with how much, I'd just get a second opinion (or more)

good luck..

Reply to
Jiz