Nokian WR's on my 2K OB

Wow! What nice tires! I've had them two weeks and have driven with them from Seattle to Spokane and back again. Pretty radical all weather tread, but almost no road noise. I can't wait to try them in the rain and snow. I'll post updates. Jim in Seattle

Reply to
Jim Lofgren

Thanks for the review! I was thinking about putting WRs on my 2000 Legacy, now am just about certain! :)

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore

Had them since last winter and it was terrible winter in the NE. They (Nolians WR)are great in the snow. I don't drive on ice so no comment here on their ice performance. I was also glad to get rid of the tacky, suv style white lettering, very tacky...

Reply to
Roger Ramjet