Subaru Teams With Harman-Kardon For In-Car Audio

The R1e official unveiling dominated Subaru's press event yesterday, but a minor announcement was made that definitely caused my ears to perk up. Subaru is
partnering with audio accessory maker Harman-Kardon to outfit the Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles with high-end sound systems. Subaru is now joins the likes of BMW and Mercedes-Benz by hooking up with Harman-Kardon for premium audio systems. I couldn't be happier. In a day and age where aftermarket audio is dying off, it's important to see... Read More: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/full/~3/255613065/subaru-teams-with-harman+kardon-for-in+car-audio
----------------------------------- Subaru NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Subaru.html

Site Timeline