Tribeca real-world perf upgrades?

To the couple dozen people who had the cool to invest in the early style (06), have any of you upgraded anything for better performance/ economy? I know it will never be a monster--and I don't need Cobb level stuff--but talked to a racer at Subaru who said an intake, new exhaust and a 'performance tune' could work wonders on my daily driver.

Anyone do that?

Reply to
Andy A

Well, Cobb has done some work with them - and I suspect you could get some lower-level performance upgrades from them. See -

Boy, the new Tribeca is pretty lame-looking, huh? I also preferred the earlier version. Maybe you'll be able to find a new one wrecked at some point, and swap in the larger engine.....?

Dan D '99 Impreza 2.5 RS (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58