150 mpg Hybrid SUV

AFT Trinty Power Corp has produced a hybrid SUV that out performs comparable gasoline SUVs in all models.

The XH-150 runs up tp 87 mph and up to 40 miles on a single charge.

If your commute is less than 40 miles a day, most days you would not use any gasoline.

Robert Price Engineer

savegasiqui

Offtopic, but maybe not too far off-topic. However, you failed to provide any of the information most Subaru drivers would want before even bothering to consider some other vehicle. First, does AFT Trinity build their own vehicle, or modify one by somebody else? Second, does their SUV have AWD? If it does, who built it and how do we find the design specs? (These should be stupid questions, but a lot of companies these days market "SUV"s that don't even have AWD, which in my opinion disqualifies them to be called SUVs.

Reply to
Catherine Jefferson

This is nonsense. Do you think you get the electricity for free?

Reply to
Frank

I think he said that you would not use any gasoline, Nothing was mentioned about free anything, Nothing will ever change without an open mind. Dan Fratus

Reply to
Dan