Want Brush Guard from Brumby/Brat for my GL Wagon

The 81-84 Brumby (Brat) Brush Guard which is also the GL 4wd Brush Guard bolts right up to the GL FWD Wagon (or so I'm told) If somebody has such a thing please let me know and we can talk about price and shipping and so on. (Yes I've looked on e-bay and the aftermarket vendors but with no luck so far) reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Dave Helland