Brush guard .... Car wash..... airbag

Can you go through auto car wash with brush guard? How about I've heard brush guard will cause airbags not to deploy in an accident.......
I just got a 97 4Runner, 5sp....it's great.....
Thanks Kenny

No, wash it yourself and keep ya paint in good condition!
YES it could very well cause the air bags not to go off as they were intended to. Is that good or bad? Unless you have areas that will catch on the car wash brushes I don't see what they'd be a problem. I once saw an antenna caught in the brushes scratch up cars and have avoided them. They also cause swirls in clear coat especially on dark colors.