WE NEED TO UNLOAD W R X S T i's

We need to move several Sti's in the very near future, we have several in stock and winter in NE is coming. Give me a call and please speak only with me. We can arrange for shipping throughout the continental US. Now is the time to buy and save.

Marc Soloway

508 - 651- 2000 X 126 snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com
Reply to
marc

Please don't spam newsgroups and please don't patronize spammers.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Price??? Very important...

--

Reply to
Madison MacLard

Take it to email. Do you want to see this newsgroup turn into a listing/ad service for all the Subaru dealers in the world?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Showing no price reference makes this look suspicious, huh? You know, he could have said $500 below invoice or Invoice plus 2 % or something. And how much can you save after paying shipping across the US? I dunno.

Reply to
no mas panzon

Reply to
marc