wheal alignment

Hi,

My Outback developed recently an asymmetrical front-right-inner tire wear so the thread is almost gone. All three other tires are (almost) fine in that regard and would be good for 10K yet (out of estimated

45K). Also I rotate them every 7-12K miles.

I will probably swap all 4 tires sooner due to that, but I wonder what besides wheals alignment should I consider to cure the root of the problem?

Any insight?

Thx in advance, A.

Reply to
AndyL

I let my first Forester's tires go and by the time I took it in, had to replace all 4 tires at 20k miles. I'm sure if I took them in when I first noted wear, I would have got more out of them. My current Forester has 19k, I've been paying attention and rotating and they look good. We all know, with AWD, tires require close attention because if you lose one (2 in my case) you lose all 4. Frank

Reply to
Frank