Where are the relays?

1997 legacy outback

Symptoms: Engine turns, spark present, No signs of combsustion at the exhaust pipe. I listen for the sound of the fuel pump at the fuel tank filler and hear nothing. Book says check the fuel pump and main relay, but I can't find them .

Are Relays behind the fuse box?

If so how do you remove the fuse box?

If not where are the realys?

Reply to
ralphy

I'll take a wag at this and say they are located under the hood on the driver's side inner fender.

-- Message posted using

information at

johninKY