Where flasher relays in Forester?

Where are the flasher relays in a

2001 Forester? I saw a posting here that said they were next to the fuse panel. I took that to mean the one under the dashboard, and I see three cylindrical cans about an inch in diameter to the left of that fuse panel and somewhat behind it. Access is difficult, so I'd like to know in advance which one controls the flashing when using the keyless entry control to lock/unlock.

-- Charles Packer

(Add "usenet" to subject line)

Reply to
mailbox

The keyless entry/alarm flashes the parking lights rather than the turn signals so it does not use the car's flasher. There is an internal relay in the keyless or alarm module itself to flash the lights.

Reply to
mulder

Does anybody know where this is located in a 2001 Forester?

Reply to
mailbox