where to buy rebuilt EA81 heads?

I need to put new valves and seats in my heads, it looks like it's gonna be about $500 for parts and labor...

where can I find rebuilt EA81 heads?

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

In the US? Maybe contact Emily at

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I was going to suggest the same. At one point, I was thinking about putting a bigger engine in my old Impreza and had a chance to stop by CCR and talk to them. Nice people and from what I hear, they are just about the only place in America that does the kind of work that they do.

Reply to
Brandon