where to sell a SVX?

I'm helping a friend sell a 92 subaru SVX. She asked me to put ads in local newspaper and autotrader.com. But we aren't sure these are the best place to put ads.

Are there web site where SVXs are traded, and therefore more SVX collectors are lurking?

Reply to
peter

Since the SVX is a slightly collectible car EBAY would land top dollar and you could do a search there for completed items to see what they are going for. TG

Reply to
TG

post in the for sale forum. This is the biggest active svx site out there.

Also -

- a subaru only site with a for sale section.

Reply to
Rat