WRX hates Reverse

This isn't true of the USDM tranny. I'm looking at the diagram in the service manual right now, in the exploded view there is clearly a reverse synchro. Page MT-9, part number 28; "Synchro cone (Rev)" Obviously not a good synchro, but one none the less.

Reply to
Mark Santa Ana

Just to reiterate: In the exploded view of the tranny in the factory service manual there is clearly a reverse synchro. Page MT-9, part number 28; "Synchro cone (Rev)" Obviously not a good synchro, but one none the less.

Even with synthetic, i find myself having to row through the gears to line up the dog teeth. This is no different than any other MT car I've owned though foreign or domestic.

Reply to
Mark Santa Ana