'02 Sentra recall for engine replacement?

I'm looking at a used Sentra SE-R 2002. The seller claims the engine was replaced 15,000 miles ago under a recall. My searching for a recall on the '02 Nissans doesn't show anything like that. It makes me wonder if I am being misled.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Craig

Reply to
Williams

I would ask for the paperwork to show what was done. To my knowledge there is no recall to replace engines in the Sentra.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.