05 Aveo MIL "stuck" on?

A friend of mine has an 05 Aveo5, manual trans.

He recently had the PCM replaced (I believe under warranty?)

Now, the MIL is on.

I hooked up my autotap, and it connects fine - we can see the coolant temp and stuff, but it says there's no DTC's set. I tried clearing them anyway, and the light is still on. I _thought_ I saw it blink off and then back on again out of the corner of my eye, but I'm not 100% sure.

The car is running fine.

He's going to contact the place that did the PCM replacement, but I was wondering if maybe they forgot to flash or program something when they did the work?

The only other thing I could think of would be a wiring fault in the lighting circuit - is that common or very unlikely?

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Ray