1956 GMC Pickup Truck.

Anybody out there interested in a 1956 GMC pickup truck? I think it is a

1956 model.I know where there is one, not far from here.If it hasen't been impounded yet, I think it soon will be impounded.If the owner doesn't get that truck back in about one month plus a couple of junk cars, the city will auction it off for sale.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

There are jokes that could be made - in abundance, but that would leave the point which *desparately* needs to be made not made, so here it is. Government is *for* the people elected *by* the people to do the

*people's* need. About time you people in the US learned it. Hell you've got it written in your own constitution. I figure 30K should fix the problem. Permanently.
Reply to
fred

If that was a 1940's Ford pickup truck, I would most definetly be interested in buying that pickup truck. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'm still looking for one of these...

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B