1991 Saturn Question

Hi Group, I'm looking at a 1991 Saturn Sport Coup. All I know so far is that it has a duel cam four cylinder engine. The car has 144,000 miles and the owner doesn't know if the timing belt has ever been changed. Could this be one of those interference engines. Just wondering in case the timing belt breaks when I'm driving it home. Will appreciate any replies.

thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

When you get home change the timing belt and water pump.. cheap insurance.

Jim

Reply to
smile4camera

Reply to
Dennis

Reply to
Mike Walsh

Reply to
Dennis

Why? It doesn't apply to the car in question.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez