1992 boniville se 3800 no spark

no spark

i have replaced the crank sensor and the cam sensor still no spark? i checked the fuses i have fuel what am i missing?

the car ran then just died

i check email all the time on this group so i will give a answer back to all thank you for your time and help

Andrew in ca

Reply to
tudysmuck

what ya think icm? or bad grond at the icm?

Reply to
tudysmuck

After your tremendous stream of worthless, smartassed, typo-strewn posts -- you now ask nicely for help? I thought you knew it all!

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Yep, I would have figured that the OP would have been able to at least check the basics without futher instruction. You know, the simple stuff like the connections at the firewall conector or the condition of the connetion at the ECM.

I healed a '94 Buick Park Ave last year by unplugging the ECM, Squirting a bit of Caig De-Oxit in the connector and pugging it back in.

The car displayed the same symptoms as the OP's...

Reply to
Anumber1

thank you for the nice words i am a asshole -- had code 42 know code

12
Reply to
tudysmuck

thank you for your input

Reply to
tudysmuck

You're gone on my comp! Plonk!

Reply to
NickySantoro

ComboverFish bit me and nicky has a bitch name to be a pussy number 1 i did all that

any way its does not matter car is running

Reply to
tudysmuck

Well, when you DO read this reply, please note that I wish all the best to you in your fake plonking adventures. While you are at it, check out some of the asinine and rude replies from "tudysmuck at yahoo dot com" on Google Groups. He's one clever ass.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

And to add to that, tudysmuck seems to have just bulk deleted all of his crap troll messages, but a general text search of his name will result in many of his quotes in other peoples' posts -- y'know, since you "plonked" me cause *I'm* an asshole...

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish