1992 Pontiac Woes

I have a 92 Pontiac Grand Prix SE that has sereved me well, until now. She has some starting issues. If I start her cold, she'll keep cranking and cranking until she gets a little encouragement from me and my accelerator and then runs... with black smoke. If I let her do all the work, she just keeps crankng and struggles and finally kicks in. She just recently started struggling at stoplights... never quits, just struggles. Now, I have done some things and not sure where to go from now. No error codes, fuel pump was checked for pressure 2 years ago, fuel filter changed 2 years ago, spark plugs (you guessed it) 2 years ago, had the crankshaft sensor replaced a few years back as well. I'm running out if ideas here. It sounds like a fuel injector problem of some sort, but not sure what else I can do except pay someone big bucks to blow out my injectors. Any thoughts as to what else I can try?

Reply to
mcclain13

There's obviously something wrong with the check engine light. Either the bulb or the computer is burned out.

Reply to
« Paul »