1995 Ford Escort bucking when accelerating

Hello I have a 1995 Ford Escort, which feels like its bucking when accelerating,
Knowing that it been a while since its been tuned, I replaced the plugs,
fuel filter, wires, air filter and coil (was told coil was a common problem on this vehicle)
Well to no big surprise I still have the same problem; also the check engine light has never come on while driving. I also put some "Dry Gas" in the tank just in case there was some moisture in the fuel.
I have also been told it may sound like a MAF sensor or TPS but I would think they would trip the check engine light. Is there a way to test these without a scan tool???
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Disconnect the battery for a moment and then reconnect it. If it runs okay after that it could indicate a sensor/computer problem.
If it is still bad, then it may be a physical problem such as a kinked fuel hose, an injector going bad, etc...
"Anthony @verizon.net>" <an.toeknee<nospam> wrote in message

problem