1996 Blazer 02 Bank 1 sensor 1

Which sensor is this?

I am assuming this is the 02 sensor in the left(driver) bank closest to the engine.

My Blazer has set this code. I don't have a service manual, so hoping someone else can verify this for me.

Thanks

Jeridiah

Reply to
cyberzl1

Shep

I cleared it to see if if comes back.

It was a P0130. Description is just Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1.

Doesn't indicate high/low voltage(ie p0132 or p0132).

I guess I will wait to see if it returns.

I wish I could convince my wife to keep track or her gas mileage. I can always tell it's time for a tuneup when my mileage drops at all. If it is ever off by more than 1mpg from my usual mileage I start checking plugs/filters/etc and more often that not, something is ready for replacement.

A bad 02 sensor should show up pretty significantly > Right sensor, but that doesn't mean it is bad, what was the code, a lean or

Reply to
cyberzl1