1996 Chevy Astro van, clicking coming from front end

This car is not yet in my possession, so this is kind of a generic (albeit strange) question.

Owner says he thinks it's a front shock (do these use shocks in the front?). It's a v6 that's all I can tell you. Doesn't sound like a shock problem to me. Just thought I could get some input. Much appreciated.

Reply to
JustMe

When does the clicking occur? Is it related to the speed of the vehicle or the speed of the engine, or something else?

Could be brakes, hubs, or even simpler...and then again, it can be more serious.

You need to describe the problem a bit more concisely.

Reply to
HLS

Heater blower motor or wiper linkage.

Reply to
wws

is it an awd that clicks when you are going around a corner, if so its a cv joint.

Reply to
hubcit

Loose lugs nuts. Wheels are going to fall off.

Reply to
Paul