1998 Subaru Outback ...trans/steering problem

1998 Outback 2.5L....

When I make a left turn from a standing still position, and start moving, I get a sensation that something is wrong with my cv/axle or trans.I don't get the same problem when making a right turn in this fashion, so hopefully it isn't trans related. Auto trans in the vehicle, that hasn't had any problems in the past. 142,000 miles. If CV joint, how could I verify this. By the way, absolutely no noise, grinding, etc... associated with this situation.

Thanks

Reply to
Jon Salnick