1999 Ford Taurus

I'm experiencing intermittent hesitation when accelerating from a stop. This happens only after I've been driving for at least 15 minutes. I've had the transmission checked, the fuel filter changed and a tune-up with no improvement on this problem. Can anyone offer some advice as to what I should check?

Reply to
Keith

May be a dirty fuel injector. May also be a bad fuel pump or regulator (check rail pressure) or a dozen other things. It needs to be diagnosed before you throw more parts at it.

Reply to
JimV

This may have been addressed already but I'll offer it to you. My '92 had hesitation and it turned out to be a bad Speed Sensor Control and a couple of bad O-2 sensors. But then again, there's hesitation and then there's hesitation...

Lou

Keith wrote:

Reply to
Louis F. Carbone