2000 Ford F-250 7.3 Diesel

Recently it stalled out in the middle of the road, would not restart. I put my code scanner on it, and it said, " Unable to establish a link with the P.C.M., so I'm thinking that it's probably the P.C.M. relay. Does anyone know how to test the relay? Also, the glow plug," wait to start light", quit working when this all happened. Thanx in advance.

Reply to
anniejrs