2001 Isuzu Rodeo trouble codes

I have an actron pocketscan it reads:

Each line is a down arrow:

2 codes P0440 (evap code) P0440 Pd (on the right of screen) MIL ON Monitors 0 Inc 8 Ready Misfire Fuel Comp Catalyst Evap O2 Snsr O2 Htr EGR

Other than the Evap system malfunction are there any other clues here. Thanks for all your help and assistance Don Smith,

Reply to
Don

Don wrote in news:3444d108-7bf5-49f5-b33f-53a98a086df1 @m24g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

Doesn't look like it.

It's telling you that you have a P0440 DTC, and that all monitors are reporting "ready". It then appears to be listing all the monitors below the "ready" text.

If I were you, I'd check for TSBs at GM's Techinfo site before doing anything else. Honda's Passport is the same vehicle, and the '98 Passport had an issue with the mis-routing of a particular pipe causing a P0440. Your truck might also have some kind of known problem, which may simplify your troublsehooting.

Reply to
Tegger

Thanks, I just had a new fuel pump assembly installed to the tune of $750. Is it possible it could be related? Thanks Don

1

Reply to
Don

df1

reset the codes and see if it comes back up.

First thing I usually replace is the fuel cap and/or check for vacuum leaks.

Reply to
m6onz5a