2001 Marquis Question (please) - Is the ashtray/lighter area supposed to be illuminated??

I have never owned a car that does not illuminate the ash tray. I have looked in the owners manual and there is no reference for a replacement bulb. I took a quick look around the slide out (ash tray/lighter drink holder) assembly and did not see a light.

Is there a light for this area I am missing or burned out that I overlooked, or not!?!

THANK YOU! I appreciate any help.

Reply to
Matt