2002 Taurus - Front defroster.....No Air!

Hello.

My 2002 Taurus front defroster is not working. The blower motor is strong, but no air is hitting the inside windshield. I sprayed contact cleaner on the controller switch which did not help. I tried looking under the dash but I can not locate the air flow diverter. Any ideas? Thanks!

Reply to
johnl

There is a nice little FORD money maker called a "Regulator". Sold FORDs for a couple years. Common problem designed-in.

"Have you driven a FORD lately." - without replacing some frigg'n sensor?

Blake

Reply to
DieInterim

Thanks, Blake. Is that something I can troubleshoot and replace myself? Do you know where it is located or how much it costs?

Reply to
johnl

The wifes car hasn't had any sensor replaced, and it's 5 years old, my truck has had 1 Oxegen sensor, one injector, and one TPS... in 20 years, yeah I'm replacing every sensor every two weeks... Maybe I got lucky and bought a good one...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha