2004 Accord Alarm Auto-Arming. Driving me nuts!

On my wife's 2004 Accord 4 door LX, I had to replace the battery last night . No biggie, out with the old & i with the new one. However, now the alarm is arming itself and it is REALLY annoying! I must've tried 15 different wa ys to get this disabled (via YouTube & Web searches) and none work. I think I need to get the car into valet mode. Anyone have any idea on how to do t his? Where is the valet button located? The alarm will turn off fine when t he key fob button is depressed, but I'd rather have it the way it was befor e-arm it myself and disarm it myself. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Reply to
cannedsonshine