237 Miles

is what I drove last year. Are you a low or high mileage driver?

Reply to
JR

I do that in less than a week. 15 miles each way to work and back.

now since I have a company vehicle my car gets driven 2-3 times a week, and my '01 van maybe twice a month (only 30k on her). I maybe put 2k on the van each year, and about 12k/yr on the car (before the company car)

Reply to
m6onz5a