64 ford fairlane ranch wagon

The windows won't come out of the doors. We thought it would be easy but there must be some trick to getting all the windows out of the door. Seems as though the roll up window and the small quarter window don't want to come out since to get one out it appears that the other is in the way. Any suggestions would help, or pictures or direct me to a site where someone has asked this question would be so helpful. Thanks. Grant

Reply to
64 fairlane