84-87 Honda CRX mileage

I am trying to find out which year and exactly the gas mileage of the CRX that got the great 60? mpg mileage in the middle 80s. Also a place to get mileage info of other cars would be good too.

Reply to Redgreen202 at yahoo.

-- To reply, remove _

Reply to
xxx

I am trying to find out which year and exactly the gas mileage of the CRX that got the great 60? mpg mileage in the middle 80s. Also a place to get mileage info of other cars would be good too.

Reply to Redgreen202 at yahoo.

Reply to
xxx

I had a 1987 Civic CRX HF that would get 50+ if I kept it under 60.

Reply to
Steve Walker