90 Saab will not start

I have a 1990 Saab 900 non turbo that I am working on. What happened is that the radiator hose burst and flooded the breather. I have dried it out and changed the air filter. Pulled the plugs and and cranked it over to remove the water from the cylinders. Cleaned the plugs and sprayed a small amount of starting fluid in the cylinders to dry them out and see if I can get it to fire at all. It will not fire. I checked to see if the plugs were getting spark and they are. I am not sure what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn