Will SAAB as a brand be back?

With the recent purchase of SAAB's assets by NEVS, it is not clear to me whether NEVS intends to utilize facilities and the like to produce a new
or alternative brand of car, or whether they intend to continue to build SAAB branded vehicles with newer technology. Does anyone know?
--
Aaron W. Hsu | snipped-for-privacy@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.

Saabs United had some documents that show that a new factory in Trollhattan will be used. I didn't see anything that specifically said that if it will be a refurbish of the current facility or something completely new from the ground up.
On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:56:13 -0400, rdc wrote:

Yeah, and it isn't clear to me from reading those whether they intend to use the factory for other brands of cars, or whether they will use SAAB branding on the new cars that are built there.
--
Aaron W. Hsu | snipped-for-privacy@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.
On 6/15/2012 6:17 PM, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

I suspect no one knows for sure (at least anyone who's talking!) but I hope we will continue to see Saab in some form in the future. I love the uniqueness of the Saab (I have a 1990 900 Turbo convertible, with about 6,500 miles on it...) and as long as they don't just stick the Saab name on anything that comes along I'll be happier.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

On 16/06/2012 12:01, PeterD wrote:

Does that mean <300 miles/year, or is it the second or third trip round the odometer?
On 6/16/2012 8:54 AM, Charlie wrote:

The former... A barn find, there were about 14 cars in that barn, including a Bentley, and three Benz sedans, a VW Thing and a few other odd-balls. We have had it for a few years, and typically drive it about 200 miles each summer, a drive every week or two, sometimes to car shows. Open the trunk it still has the 'new car' smell, which IMHO is amazing.
--
I'm never going to grow up.