92 Camry V6 spark plugs

92 Camry V6 spark plugs, I just finished replacing the plugs and used a garden hose to pull them out after they were unscrewed. I also used the hose to get them started. The back center and back driver's side were the most difficult to remove and removing the boot was the most difficult part. I laid a piece of carpet and laid on top of the motor to get the best leverage. I then used two six inch extensions with a swivel to get in and screw them out. I skinned a few pieces off my hands but it does work---Good luck Ed
Reply to
Badermath

Try assembling tools in this order --> 5/8" socket -- 6" extension-swivel -- 3" extension -- swivel -- then whatever extension is still necessary to get your ratchet on (depends on which cylinder and model of Toyota)

Note: all tools are 3/8" drive, and yes, I listed two universal swivels. Cylinders 3 and 5 are usually the hardest.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish