94 Jeep GC no spark after transmission change

Hi,

I just replaced a transmission in my 94 jeep grand Cherokee, 6 cylinder and for some reason I have no spark and the engine will not start. Engine ran fine before the transmission was replaced. I have gone over all of the sensor plugs and inputs in the transfer case and transmission several times, messed with the play in the shift linkage, and I am not having any luck. I don't know where else to look, is there some kind of computer controled glitch that is common?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Mark

Reply to
m611ott

There is a Crankshaft position sensor at the top driver's side corner of the bellhousing on the 4.0 engine. I would suspect that or it's connection.

Mike

Mike Romain