95 Eagle Vision Wiper Linkage

The nylon socket on one of the linkages that goes from the wiper motor to the drivers side wiper arm post has worn out and popped off the ball on the wiper arm bracket. Depending on which dealer I call, I'm quoted $60 to $70 for a replacement!!! Can anone point me at an alternative source for this part at a lesser price. The last one of these linkages I replaced was on a Nissan, and it cost about $15, which is more in line with what a length of formed metal arm with two cheap nylon socket assemblies on it ought to cost (IMHO).

Reply to
bruce

try rock auto parts.

Dunno if it's quite what you are looking for, but if ya surf it a bit, you may find what you need.

Just enter more specific info than I did, I just guessed whether the TSI or other model.

At least the price seems better.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Go to NAPA and they probably have the nylon sockets in their Dorman catalog.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt